Saturday, March 10, 2012

PhilHealth Wrong Entry

Our office building recently had a Philhealth ID booth in the lobby where you can register to be a Philhealth member or apply for a Philhealth ID if you are already a member. 
I applied for I have been a member for five years already. It's supposed to be fast, but since there were too many applications, the machine can't catch up with the number of IDs that they need to produce. Took me five days (including the weekend) to finally claim my ID.

And the day finally came. I got my ID! But to my surprise, it says "MALE". :(
Wrong gender entry. When I asked the staff of Philhealth what happened, they just told me that that was according to the records at the Philhealth office. So I have nothing left to say but, "OKAY!"

I'm not the type who loves  to rant when you can just do something about it instead of wasting your time in ranting. So I searched the Philhealth website for an email address that I can contact regarding my concern. I found info@philhealth.gov.ph.
Emailed them regarding my problem. I am not really expecting them to reply because I rarely get replies from government agencies whenever I hit them an email. I just tried. And thank God! They sent me back a message with an attachment of the form that I needed to fill out and pass for the correction of my data records. In all fairness. Thank you, Philhealth!

No comments:

Post a Comment