Sunday, February 20, 2011

Gayuma Ni Maria: Be Charmed.

Whenever online, I always search for some good places to dine. I've been into forums, food blogs and this is one of the good finds I had. Gayuma ni Maria.

Finally, last VDay, we had the chance to experience the gayuma. 


We arrived early. Our reservation was 8pm-10pm. We were there at 6:45pm. We're not excited, huh? But good thing we arrived early 'cause we got a good parking slot. They have a few parking slots and the unfortunate ones would just have to leave their cars on the road sides within the area. The owner said this happens every Valentines day, plus the fact that they have to turn down a lot of walk in customers because all slots are reserved. 

Our time finally came. We were guided upstairs, in a room with five tables in Japanese style. Yes, we just had pillows to sit on. I think they don't usually use this room on regular days (I never read in the blogs I've encountered that they have a dining room like this). Couples were there. We were five couples in there. That awkward moment when you share a well-lighted room with no division whatsoever with four other pairs. We were facing another couple across our table. 

It was actually a house turned restaurant. The mood lighting is just right to give it a spell-bounding feel. 

Finally, we were given the menu. Don't have the usual menu they offer on regular days so I never really got to taste the ones I've read in blogs and reviews. One reason I thought of coming back. :)

Gayuma Ni Maria Valentine Set Meals

We ordered Crush Kita. Took around 20 minutes of waiting before our food were finally served. 

Grilled Honey-Soy Chicken on a bed of Homemade Choco Pasta with Creamy wild Mushroom Sauce.
It was good! The chicken, the choco pasta, the sauce. The taste and tenderness of the chicken is just right. The choco pasta -- Delicious! It's one good meal. 

Beats Sex Anyday

Dessert served was BSA. Not really fantastic for us, though. It was just ok. 

Before leaving, they let me choose over their small stuffed toys for my freebie.


Cute!

Over all, it was a nice dining experience. But I still can't say that I have fully experienced the "gayuma". I wanted to try their regular offers so I am sure to come back as soon as our schedule permits. :)




Gayuma Ni Maria
123 V. Luna Extension (Maginhawa st.) Sikatuna Village, Quezon City, Philippines
4414872
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gayuma-Ni-Maria







No comments:

Post a Comment