Monday, April 20, 2015

I Am Back

To be honest, this is one of my many attempts to start a blog. I can no longer count how many blog addresses I have made and how many entries I have submitted ever since I started writing. I usually create a blog site, write a few, get lost and start a new blog again. And yes, here I am again. I guess you already know where I came from. I got lost... all over again.

But even though I always reach the lazy point of writing, I always come back. The idea of writing haunts me all over again. I think, no matter how I get lazy to get the cursor moving, writing is still my thing. You can never make me speak in front of a crowd but if you ask me to write what to say to them, I'll gladly do it. 

Maybe because I am more comfortable in writing my thoughts than thinking out loud. Words are my best friends. Blank spaces are my enemies. And this blog is my new haven. This is where my mind farts. This is where I will start all over again. And hopefully, I won't get lost this time around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment