Monday, February 11, 2013

The Convenient Way to get an NBI Clearance

I need an NBI clearance for local employment. With this, I got myself ready for long lines early in the morning. Good thing a friend of mine introduced me to NBI Online.

This won't spare you from going to an NBI Branch but this would sure speed up the process. You just have to pay the fee for the clearance thru Gcash or Pinoy Pera Padala, Register at https://nbi-online.com/login, fill out the details needed to complete your registration, print your QR Code, get an appointentment thru SMS and shoot, you're good to visit the NBI branch of your choice. Click here for more info.

I arrived at Robinson's Galleria at around 11:45AM, my appointment is 12NN but I think it doesn't really matter, because they don't check it. I went straight to step 3 which is the biometrics lane, also the lane where the e-clearance process starts.

image


image



image


There's a short line when I got there, my turn was done at 12NN. Waited for the release, come 12:10PM my name was called, the staff handed me a receipt with a stamp at the back, February 19. Shoot! It was a hit. Have to go back on the 19th for my clearance. This is the first time I had a hit. Geez. But good thing everything's done in less than 30 minutes! Isn't that cool? So if you're wanting to get an NBI Clearance, DO NOT go there at 4AM just to get a number. Go to https://nbi-online.com/login for convenience. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment