Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Chef Resty's Roast Beef Experience

I have been seeing Chef Resty's at SM Marikina for quite sometime and I am always tempted to give it a try. Today, I finally gave in.

We decided to try the basics. They have this Combo Meal #1 worth 150php, which includes a Roast Beef and a siding,  and Combo Meal #2 170php, which includes roast beef and 2 sidings of your choice. Sidings can be rice, mashed potato, marble potatoes, corn & carrots, ciabatta bread, tortilla chips with cheese, spaghetti with olive oil, basil & garlic.


Combo Meal #1 (Php150)


Combo Meal #2 (Php170)

And yes, you are right, I chose rice (Oh how can I live without it!) on the side and the husband got the same plus corn and carrots.

The taste? Love it. I love any beef dish and I think you can't really rely on my review when it concerns any beef dish. I confess, I am biased. But the husband loving it? It must be good. He is not a fan of such but he surprisingly enjoyed it.

The serving is just okay. Just enough for a moderate appetite. It's worth the price, anyway.

Are we going back? Definitely. There's a lot more to try on their menu!

Ever had a taste of Chef Resty's roast beef?

No comments:

Post a Comment