Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Breakfast 101: Ampalaya Omelette

I love preparing food for my loved ones. Feels good when they appreciate the meal you've prepared for them. This morning, I made Ampalaya Omelette. Just experimented and it turned out yummy!

Ingredients:
1 small bitter melon (ampalaya) or 1/4 of the big one, cut into small & thin strips.
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 small onion
1 tomato
3 eggs, beaten and seasoned with salt
coconut oil

image





1. Saute garlic, add onion & tomato

image





image





image





2. After 30 secs, add the ampalaya.

image





3. After 30 secs, add the eggs.

image





4. Fold. Serve with garlic rice. Yummy!

image





I know, this is not my best fold, sorry.

Perfect make your kids eat bitter melon. Our son suprisingly ate and enjoyed it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment